For entrepreneurs and growing companies, Mesch is a strategic tax and accounting firm that is dedicated to knowing your business. Unlike traditional firms, Mesch promises deep partner involvement with every client.
Case in point: You aren’t here because you found us on Google. You’re most likely here based on the recommendation of a client or a trusted advisor. Imagine an experience with the kind of personal attention and commitment to service that leads to a lifelong relationship. That’s Mesch.
ABOUT THE FIRM
Founded in 1981, Mesch provides companies and individuals with assistance in assurance, advisory business services, tax services, and transaction support.
We support clients in multiple industries, with definitive solutions to their tax and financial needs through innovative technical expertise, unparalleled client commitment, disciplined delivery, and, above all else, accurate results.
We are continuously expanding our services, recruiting the best personnel, leveraging unique business relationships, and improving our technological capabilities.
We’re always looking for good employees. Interested in taking the next step? Contact us today.
COMPREHENSIVE TAX AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Mesch is among the most experienced, knowledgeable, and respected firms, offering a menu of strategic tax and accounting services in all industries, and particularly to growing companies and successful entrepreneurs. We learn your business to deliver industry-specific solutions for:
- Assurance and Audit Services
- Tax Services
- Wealth Management Services
- Outsourced Services
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Internal controls
- Internal audits
- Pre-acquisition audits
- Due-diligence reviews and special investigations
- Attestations for reliability of nonfinancial information
- Annual federal return filings
- Texas margin returns and annual reports
- Multi-state income and franchise return compliance
- Quarterly estimate computations
- Sales and use tax consultation
- Payroll tax consultation
- IRS and state representation
- Estate, gifting, and retirement planning
- U.S. international tax compliance and planning
4 simple payment options
1) Mail a check
Directly mail payment to:
600 Texas Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Pay online via electronic funds transfer directly from your bank with no additional fees. Please allow 2-3 days processing time.
3) Credit card
Pay online with a credit card. A 3% convenience processing fee will be applied. Debit cards not accepted.
4) Payment plan
For clients with invoices totaling $5,000 or more, we offer a payment plan option for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) over three to twelve months. Not available to pay audit, attest, forensic, M&A, litigation support, CAS/outsourced accounting or retainer invoices. Interest fees apply and all payment plans are subject to approval. No early payout/termination fees. Please contact us with any questions.
In addition to the web, you may also download the following mobile apps to access your files and data with our firm. Please contact us with any questions or technical support.
For outsourced accounting / CAS engagements, you may access certain financial data through the following mobile apps depending upon your setup:
– Access transactions through the Bill.com app
– Access employee reimbursements through the Expensify app
– Access payroll through the myPay Solutions app
– Access certain reports and data through the QBO app or Sage Intacct app